Monday, June 23, 2008

Vive La France!


Over the weekend, as I thought more and more about it, I switched: Paris, it is!

This morning, I booked my tickets---air, hotel, and transportation in the city. Over the next couple of weeks, I'll spend time figuring out my day trips and museum visits while there. I've found a great website with tons of options, and my travel agent will be able to handle a lot of things too. One thing I have found that I'm going to try hard to do is a day trip to the Champagne region. How cool! Naturally, the Eiffel Tower, Versailles, and the Louvre are all on the list. Now it's just a matter of figuring out what's on my own and what's with a tour group.

I'm just tickled as of now, though, to have my destination selected and travel arrangements handled. In the middle of a half-way-across-the-US move, and with two weeks coming up in Texas, I feel quite productive to have that done.

And so indeed: Vive la France!

No comments: