Monday, June 23, 2008

Pack and Load

The packers arrived just after 9. Only two came, and I expected three (or four), but with as much as I'd gotten done, they're making decent time.

The nice thing is that my driver, Hector, arrived today too. He's already gotten started on his inventory, and is even loading some of the truck today too. I think that's grand, because that's making even more sure that I can get out of here tomorrow rather than having to wait until Wednesday.

Both crews are nice as can be. I just went and picked up sandwiches for all of us, so now they're fueled for the afternoon push. Fabuloso!

Also, while out, I ran by the library and picked up the final Harry Potter book on CD---wonderful for the near thirty hours' driving that is upon me. I also picked up some language tapes to learn French as I drive: Ooh La La!

No comments: