Ah, Super Bowl Sunday. Last year I watched the game at home, and I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. I didn't eat a lot of junk, drink too many beers, and I could hear all of the commercials.
This year, I'm probably headed to a late afternoon movie, but I do have the game set to record; after all, I want to see those commercials. And I should be home before half-time, so I'll catch up on everything well before it gets too late.
As for the game itself, I didn't have a true favorite side (once the Cowboys lost). And with the cheating scandal of New England, I wasn't a fan. But I learned not too long ago that one of my student's cousins is the kicker for the Patriots, and he also is a Memphis alum. Okay, so I'll root for New England . . . or at least for their kicker.
But mostly, I'm in it for the commercials. :-)
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Super Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment