To Texas!
Naturally, then, I flew my Texas flag today.
I also finally got my Obama sign up in the yard. ME! A political sign in my yard. Not only is that a first, but I also have, for the first time, contributed to a campaign. Barack now emails me pretty regularly, and most recently he's been asking me to make phone calls. Come on now, I've just now for the first time given money and put a sign in my yard. (I ordered shirts too, but due to overwhelming demand, they're on backorder.) Who knows, though, maybe I will make a call or two before Tuesday.
But even if I don't call, I will, at least, type: vote on Tuesday, Texas. (I can tell you, personally, that the Obama yard sign with my Texas flag waving in the background looks awesome--quite a nice match.) So my urge: Obama for President. Prefer red and the elephant side? Well, McCain's a given. Make this a decent race. Vote Obama anyway. In Texas, you can do that.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Happy Independence Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment