Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My List is Set

Whew--two movies down, only three to go to be able to see all five nominees. Here's the list:

  • Atonement
  • Juno
  • Michael Clayton
  • No Country for Old Men
  • There Will Be Blood
I'm excited about seeing There Will Be Blood; the trailer I saw for it on Sunday looked great. And Daniel Day Lewis looks like he delivers a wonderful performance (that got an Oscar nomination too).

Juno, although not the recipient of great reviews from my nephew and his girlfriend, looks good---fresh, I think. (I have a feeling Judd and Carrie had been looking for something else.)

Oh -- and one other note, the young Briony Tallus got a nomination for her role in Atonement. Indeed--a good nomination. Although, I'm not so sure about the guy nominated for No Country for Old Men--the one playing the sociopath. We'll see!

No comments: