Saturday, December 8, 2007

The Journey Continues

It's off to Zanzibar this morning. We've arranged for a taxi to pick us up here at the Mosa Courts at 8:30 for the trip to Entebbe. From there, it's to Nairobi, change planes, then on to Zanzibar. I don't expect to have a connection readily available, but I'll write more during my Amsterdam layover.

As for the plan, we'll spend this afternoon wondering around the city. It has a wonderfully rich history.

On Sunday, we'll take a boat over to Chumbe Island and spend two nights there. I expect it will finally be a perfect time for relaxation.

Then on Tuesday, it's back to the main island via boat, then a car will take us across the island to the northeast coast to Matemwe, where we'll stay for two nights--and where I'll get in two dives.


Ahhhhhh . . . I can almost feel the ocean breeze.

No comments: